Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Make It Work!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Tonight is the premiere of the 4th season of Project Runway on Bravo. Of course I love this show, surprise surprise. Forget ANTM, Project Runway is the real thing. These designers are FIERCE. I'm ready for the action, the drama, the designs and the Tim Gunn. Dessssigggners. This show always inspires me to create some new designs and if I get my sewing machine working maybe even something you can wear. I'll post it all when complete.

Can't wait to see what these new designers have in store for us. Check out the new designers here Looking forward to seeing what Kevin, Elisa, and Marion have up their sleeves. With designer favorites like Balenciaga and Chalayan we're sure to have some interesting designs this season.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
From left: Dolce & Gabbana, Hussein Chalayan, Balenciaga, Comme des Garçons, and Gareth Pugh

I'm just hoping there's another Angela so I can bake a cake to celebrate her demise. :)

Project Runway airs on Bravo tonight at 10/9c.

No comments: